5 years Impact Factor 2.775
The International Journal of Drug Research and Technology (ISSN:2277-1506) is a broad-spectrum, peer-reviewed An International Research Journal welcomes original contributions of fundamental research in all the branches of Pharmaceutical and Medical Science or related disciplines. It circulated electronically via the World Wide Web. The journal is devoted to the promotion of research, the current health needs of the world, in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Science or related disciplines.
The research journal is needed to encourage and motivate to the researchers, scientists and academia for new research by exchange their knowledge, ideas and creativity. So journal aims to provide an intellectual platform for scientists, researchers and academia for the communication, discussion and dissemination of new ideas & theories, scientific knowledge, investigation, opinions and latest research in the field of Pharmaceutical and Medical Science or related disciplines to publish their scientific work as much detail as possible. The journal publishes innovative papers, literature reviews, mini-reviews, current topics, short communications, special reports, clinical cases, original research papers and letters to the editor dealing with all the branches of Pharmaceutical and Medical Science or related disciplines.
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmacokinetics and Drug Metabolism
- Computational Chemistry and Molecular Drug Design
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Pharmaceutics and Pharmacy Practice,
- Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Cell Biology, Genomics and Proteomics
- Pharmaceutical Management and Regulatory Affairs,
- Nanotechnology related to Drug Discovery and all branches of Medical Science